In honor of Cinco de Mayo, I'm sharing an old Aarthun family recipe for margaritas. We call them magic because it only takes one to get that warm and fuzzy feeling -- they've helped get us through many a family reunion.
1. Fill half of shaker with ice
2. Pour 2 shots of Silver Patron Tequila into shaker
3. Pour 2 shots of Cointreau (citrus liqueur) into shaker
4. Finish off the shaker with Pre-mixed Lasco Lime Mix and Water (if you cannot find Lasco Lime Mix -- found in liquor supply stores -- use Bacardi Lime-aide frozen and add water). With both lime mixes you may want to add a bit of sugar or sweetener to take the bite of tartness out of the drink.
5. Salt the rim of drinking glasses (optional) with lime.
6. Add 1-2 pieces of lime to glasses.
7. Shake up and pour over ice.